1) National Register - National Register of Historic Places - Considered one of the "Charleston Seven".
2) Built c 1712 - Considered the oldest dwelling in Charleston. Significant for having experienced the city's entire history.
3) Architecture - Georgian/Rococo plasterwork dates c.1750, the earliest period of stucco decoration in America.
4) Garden - Umberto Innocenti - Historic Landscaper Designer - One of the largest private gardens in the city.
5) Property - Sale includes lots 54 and 56 and 58 Hasell St. Separate income producing rental houses.
6) Easement - Property is not encumbered by a conservation easement. Ingress/egress easement available to the property via the driveway west of 58 Hasell St.
Property Features Include: Historic Home
Built in: 1711
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 0.46